segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

A flor do plágio




Dois perdidos numa noite molhada.
faz frio entre as palavras sinceras.
A lembrança vai, como uma névoa. Eco, eco.
apaga-se a misteriosa chama por instantes. I've seen it all. My chest against the wall.
Então ressurge semelhante música antiga que igual ao vento
entra







"I had money and comfort but no drama, no love. I wished some trauma.
I had love but no money, drama and not comfort. And the wrong girl on my mind.  Trauma
You gave me all.
Rainny days, walk around the moon.
Dreams on the ground;
soft words under our smiles.
and I can't give you nothing,
only my thoughts and my capacity to love. The lightness of live that you gave me,
I just put in your hands, with the tears of time that I felt pass away" Armenon




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário